It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Uncle Scotty's Arcade At The End Of The Universe 

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a line to let you know about my latest mobile game using PoolManager. It's called Uncle Scotty's Arcade At The End Of The Universe (AATEOTU), and is available for Android on Google Play. You can get it at:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AnachronicDesigns.AATEOTU

AATEOTU is a collection of retro-inspired games, and is currently in alpha with four games: Gravity Tubing, Gifts Galore!, Forever Flappy, and Galactic Invaders. New games, features, and unlockables will be added in future updates!

PoolManager, along with some other great Unity assets like InControl and Hotween/Dotween, has been very useful in developing this project. Thanks a ton for making it! I've given Path-o-logical Games LLC credit in the Google Play description in an in-game credits screen.

If you have an Android device and it's not too much bother, please consider leaving a review on Google Play! Also, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could pass on word about my project to others, and encourage them to leave reviews as well.

There is also a landing page for the game at: http://anachronicdesigns.com/uncle-scottys-aateotu/

Thanks a ton, and I look forward to lots of future development using PoolManager :)

Cheers,
-Kevin @ Anachronic Designs

Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:28 am
Site Admin

Awesome! Congrats on the release!
Thank you for the credit as well. Very kind of you.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:56 pm

I actually played Uncle Scotty's Arcade At The End Of The Universe a while ago. It's fun.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]